Monday, February 21, 2011

come see my upcycled wool pillow made from a skirt

I've been kickin around the idea of making a pillow using an old wool skirt with buttons up the front..I had this fabulous Evan Picone grey wool skirt..and the operative word is now "had" because today I cut it up and made it into a pillow..sorry Evan

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it..it was super easy to make and the look is very trendy..

here are some pictures..and this pillow made its debut today on my vintage Etsy site!! So what does this mean??? well at least two more bins with wool skirts in the garage...YIKES..
















http://www.etsy.com/listing/68596406/graniteware-grey-wool-pillow-made-from



I'm on a mission to create responsibly..with the least amount of ecological impact..selling vintage and repurposing/upcycling helps me to achieve that goal..

LOVE my planet

No comments:

Post a Comment